Bring To Camp
Camper Dress Code
- Camp is a fun environment where campers get to run and jump during team games, climb the rock wall, ride horses, and just be active in general. And we ask that you keep this in mind as you pack for camp; clothing that meets the standards below may not be appropriate during these activities.
- Apparel depicting the following will not be allowed: bullying, weapons, drugs, inflammatory, suggestive, racial, or other inappropriate writing, advertising, or artwork.
- Campers should wear clothing appropriate for their gender.
- Should completely cover the individual’s torso (including the midriff) without revealing any undergarments.
- Please avoid garments with spaghetti straps, no straps, single straps, large arm holes, rips/tears.
- Shorts, pants, skirts
- Shorts should extend below the individuals’ fingertips when their arms are extended at their sides.
- Should cover the individual without revealing any undergarments.
- Individuals wearing spandex or other clingy leggings should have a cover over them that meets the fingertip length above.
- Jeans/pants are highly recommended for horseback riding.
- Skirts are not recommended for camp activities as it will limit the individual’s ability participate in many of them.
- Female – Modest one-piece bathing suits should be worn or a shirt shall be worn to cover the midriff of a two-piece bathing suit.
- Male – speedos and other tight fitting style swimsuits should not be worn.
- Closed-toe shoes are recommended for all aspects of camp and required for most activities.
- Sandals or flip-flops may be desired to talk from the cabin to the pool.